Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sorry.

Ah, I'm so agitated at the moment. Why? Because I feel sick, annoyed, tired (but can't sleep)
oh, and so sorry for not posting much pictures up! There weren't any 'nice' ones, and basically because I can't be bothered.. I just felt like blogging again for some reason.
Anyway, I'm sitting here checking out cosmetics, since my make-up bag is in need of new stuff, AND I want to try out new brands! I've been holding onto Napoleon, I think it's time to let go of it now. For the mean time, I really want a nice nude frosted colored lipstick! It's so in style now, and it fits perfectly on my tanned face, and lips. Been searching it up on eBay, but there's not much alternatives to choose from so therefore I'm gonna give the M.A.C store a visit this weekend, can't wait. Well yeah, anyway I'm gonna hit the sheets now, good bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment