Thursday, November 5, 2009

LIKE A FUCKING FLASH LIGHT, LIKE A FLASH LIGHT.

OH MY GOD, KILL ME! THAT SONG WON'T GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE! CHEESE AND WHISKERS.
And for all those who don't know the song, it's flashlight by Darren styles.

So, I felt like blogging (again) because I'm so bloody bored, and retarded. I feel high, and awakened since I just had a mocha from KKs. Mmm..
Today has been a long, boring day. Did nothing but stayed at my boyfriend's house playing around with my iPhone and catching up on Cafe world. Dam, everyone has overtaken me in the game!
I used to be.. top shit. HAHAHA..kidding.
Yeah, I really want to watch Case 39, The Time Traveller's wife, and Paranormal Activity. OH, and Michael Jackson; This is it <3.
Well, I'll blog tomorrow because.. I like to eat cheese?

OKAY, BYE GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment