Sunday, November 8, 2009

HAPPY 7/11! (lol)



My favourite!


Tommy the asshole, and me. =P



Hi to all!

So today was an average day, although we didn't do much lol. I was suppose to go to My Trang's sister's 21st birthday bash but I didn't feel like going at all. I'm not sure why though..
So instead, we went cruising all the way to the City, then Bondi.
Before that, I was eating with my boyfriend and Moo Moo and My Thuan, then we went to Chipping Nortan to chill for abit. I took some really nice sunset photos on my boyfriend's phone!
Today's 7/11 day so therefore at seven eleven they gave our FREE slurpees, LOL.
Me and my boyfriend and Moo Moo drove around looking for a 711 at Fairfield because we forgot where it was. WE'RE BOTHERED CUNTS EH!
Yeahhhhhh.. So now, I'm sitting here trying to rush things because I lost in a game of black jack with my boyfriend, and his deal was that if I lost, than I would have to sit on the bed doing nothing but stare at the blank T.V.. But he felt sorry for me so he let me blog quicky, LOL.
Anyway, here are the pictures yo!

STAY SAFE XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment