Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Love them catch ups.




Oots oots, caught up with the beautiful girlies today; Melissa, Monica and Eva.


I didn't even know Eva was coming, but she's a cool girl.


So today, we were supposed to go Rise cafe? But instead we went to MY THUAN (I KNOW RIGHT LIKE WTF) only because my other friend, James was going to come out and hang with me for abit but he came when the girls came.. And I didn't want to dog him like that. But then afterwards the boys came, lol..


We bloody went 'LUVO-CRAZY' from the toilets to the STREETS! Yayer. New pictures, hehe.


I gotta admit, my iPhone is really clear, and I love it. But the shit thing is that, you can't take luvos becaus the button to take the photo is on the screen..lol.


Anyway, I'll blog later tonight guys.




Peace out yo. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment