Tuesday, November 24, 2009

And when I become a star, we'll be living so large; I'll do anything for you!

Hello! So yes, been blogging quite alot these days. Today, was a calm day.. Nothing too full on, and omg can't believe I didn't attend my Centerlink interview, which means I have to call up and book another appoinment (again). Jeezus!
Well yes, today I didn't do much but cruised around with the boys! Had Thai food for lunch with Tommy. Didn't taste "yummy" today for some reason! But, gotta love paupau salad (is that how you spell it) hm.. afterwards went to Hungry Jacks to clean boyfriend's car and then Moo Moo and that came! Omg, I feel so bad because, I went though drive through and like, this girl was acting real catty to me through that drive through speaker thingo! Cause I was strugging to look for coins, and apparently I was "holding back the cars" but when I looked back, there were no cars! And, I had a problem with her before as well! She's a bitch. Well yeah, when she said that, I yelled at her back and said, "Can you shut up, and stop being rude." Then afterwards I drove up and then she was like, "Were you yelling at me, I'm so sorry" I said, "It's fine, but next time.. Don't be rude" lol, and yeah drove off! =S
After that we drove to Jimmy's house because he wanted to take his car out (S13) and yay, today he actually let me take it for a spin at Chipping Nortan. We saw Tam there, (Kelly's older brother) and he took Tommy's car to drive home,and then after we were to go get it. I got to see Kelly after many weeks! I got to see her sister's daugters; Olivia and Ysabella! And also Chloe. They are sooo beautiful. Me, Kelly and Trang are planning to go have dinner this Friday, totally excited! Time to catch up with my chickas :)
Anyway, I'll end it there. See yah! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment