Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Shit me dead.

Okay, 4.02am and still awake. That's some gangster shit going on there, lol. Even though I slept at 6am this morning and woke up at 1. This explains my lack of knowledge AND lol, bad skin!
Okay, I really need to set some short/intermediate goals for now and see how everything goes. And I fail to accomplish them, yall can smack me all you like. (Not physically though!)
Starting from tomorrow I will..

  • Call up TAFE. Like I mentioned before, it's either Liverpool or Wetherill Pk.
  • Go Centrelink and get everything done, and claim for my payment whether it's youth allowance or whatever!
  • Find a job. (WHICH I HAVE BEEN DOING, AND THEY HAVEN'T BEEN CALLING SO IT'S NOT REALLY MY FAULT)
  • ... Save up for a freaking car.

If I accomplish these goals, I've been one happy duckling! So hopefully, I'll finish what I started off.

No comments:

Post a Comment