Friday, November 20, 2009

Angry sky.


Wowzers, it was sooooo hot this morning! I slept with the air-con on, but then when I went outside for a lil bit the heat hit me so hard, I couldn't even breathe properly! Well guess what? It's raining now. Actually storming and pretty much close to hailing.. I like it when it hails at times, although it's scary...haha.

So it's about 2.50pm, and I'm doing nothing but sitting in bed, with the laptop on! I've been watching some of Michelle Phan's latest make-up tutorials, and I love it! Oh and of course her. She's so god damn talented/creative. Well, even though I'm not quite into dramatic looks, her tutorials really inspires others to step outside without feeling asthough they over did their look! Simply because its truly beautiful. For those who have no idea who I'm talking about, you guys should really check her out!
Okay, even though the photo is not taken professionally, I think that her make up is precisely professional. Her make up is like art! I absolutely love it. This is her Masquerade prom look! I'm in love with this look. It has this dramatic, intense look to it.

So like, guess what? I had just typed so much shit up and then had to copy, then delete it so that I could upload that photo up to show yall. But then, I couldn't paste the text back? Like what the freak. So you guys had just missed out on what I have to say! I cannot whatsoever be bothered to type it back up.
I hope everyone is safe, and well. Blog soon guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment