Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hello boredom!

So like, can today get anymore boring? Practically did nothing. Although I was supposed to go late night shopping with a few mates, I gave that one a pass due to low income of cash AND laziness, lol. I don't like window shopping.. especially when you view somthing that has totally caught your eye but you don't have money to purchase it! I need a job, that's all I know.
If I could earn up to 350 bucks a week, that'd be dam cool.
Well, today was "internet day" I'd like to call it. Purpose of name? A day where I'd just laze around in bed and browse around the net like a total fool. Is it really this hard to find a job? Gosh. Well, that's all I'm going to blog about today, since there's not much to write about. Haha.
Well toodles ladies, and gents (doubt guys would even bother to open up blogspot yet alone read my blogs.)

xoxo kimoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment