Wednesday, October 28, 2009

AKON FT. T-PAIN.


LOVE NOKA<3


AKON AKON AKON AKON AKON AKON


T-PAIN


Stage.




Before the show.



Melissa and me.



HEY GUYS.

THE CONCERT WENT OFF LAST NIGHT!! BEST NIGHT EVER. LOVED AKON, LOVED T-PAIN, LOVED THE MUSIC, LOVED THE CROWD.
Everything went well! Well, besides a few complications:

1. We didn't have a camera. Why did my camera have to get stolen for? =.="
2. We didn't realize that our seatings were assigned far away from each, although we did up sitting with eachother.
3. We lined up at the wrong freaking line!! Lol.




But yeah, great start to my "first" concert. I remember my friend asking me to go to the B.E.P concert, but I said no. Then I told her & him that I would definitely go if Akon came, and BAMM he did! It's like he heard my wish, hehe. I went with my bestie, MELISSA LE.

So anyway, back to the topic. I woke up at around 1.. and got ready to go to Mel's house. We were supposed to do our eyebrows but she did it first, and I didn't want to do it anymore. So I went to her house, and we were calling people to ask if we could borrow their camera, although nobody had a camera!! So we got ready, etc. Cause my boyfriend was full rushing us cause he had to go buy his stuff at MSY?
Yeah, on the way there we stopped at KFC cause I was so hungry. I was a pig last night!! Lol.
When we got there, my jaw dropped because of the excitement and because of the que outside. So we lined up for about 40 minutes then when we finally got inside to scam our tickets, the machine didn't let us through and the lady informed us that we were at the wrong fucking door. So we ran to the other side, and nobody was even lining up. Basically we just had to scam our tickets and go in! Geez. I had a tummy ache while standing as well. THE THINGS WE WOULD DO FOR AKON.
So yeah, we were fully worried about our tickets because she was in section I door 10. And I was in section E door 9. But we just sat down on Mel's section first, until some couple came and asked for their seats. THIS WAS WHEN I WAS REALLY PANICING. =="
I had to go back to my seating and dragged Mel with me. Everything was going fine until some lady came, and wanted her seat! So then we moved out, and then planned everything out. Mel told me to go back to my seat and if I saw 2 free seats then I call her.
So I was looking around, waiting having no fun for about 15 minutes until the chick next to me had told me to go to Mel since everyone will be standing up, and nobody would notice. So I did that! I was bloody happy. Everything was going well until that man saw me and told me to go back. But I explained everything to him and he was being so generous. He let me stay there but if I see his supervisor than I would HAVE to hide etc.
Gosh.. Lucky me!
T-pain was cool! He made some pretty inspiring quotes, and his shirt which said 'It's all fun and games until somebody dies' was cool! Akon didn't come out until bloody 10.30PM. Like what the hell? Overall everything went great. The songs were hectic! Can't believe he sung 'We don't care' BEST SONG EVER. WELL HERE ARE SOME PICTURES. BYE GUYS


When someone asks you, "Do you even know what ur gonna do with ur life?"
You answer, "I know what I wanna do, whatever the FUCK I wanna do" - T-PAIN












xoxo Kimoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment