Tuesday, October 20, 2009

<3.

So here are my most favourite, inspiring quotes that I follow: (I've highlighted the most favourite ones)


- And if it all falls apart, I will know in my heart, that the only dream that mattered came true. In this life, I was once loved by you.

- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde

- That which doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger. Fredrich Nietzsche

- I don't mind making jokes, aslong as I don't look like one. Marilyn Monroe

- Common sense is not so common (I find this one real funny)

-When a stupid man is doing something he's ashamed of, he always declares that it's his duty. George Benard Shaw

-It is better to tell the hurtful truth than to be told a comforting lie. In the end, the truth will make its way out and will hurt much more than it ever had to.

-Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. JFK.

-Choose your friends carefully, your enemies will choose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment